It’s May Day! It’s also a brand new month and there is so much goodness happening in May…
Here’s what’s happening in my world:
1. My Spirited Reiki Level I students are about to embark on their 30 Days of Self-Healing and if this journey is anything like the magic that is already happening in the FB group, we are all going to be better human-beings for finding eachother.
2. Spirit Project‘s May workbook is all about Energy! Yes!
3. *Wild Sister magazine* Issue 11 is out! It’s ‘a very ecclectic Issue #11, with personal stories, a recipe for raw vegan Mexican tacos, a list of top ten favourite spiritual books, a photography recap of the 30 Days Of Beauty challenge, and even an introduction to Ayurveda.’
4. *Angels in my Studio* has finally started! I’ve been waiting for ages for this artsy approach to the Angels to start! I am totally enamoured with the Angels lately and am really excited for the art and the attunements.
5. I am now offering Oracle card readings! Yes, you heard right. I’ve been doing them quietly, behind the scenes and decided that it’s time to share my love of all things Oracle-y with you.
And my most exciting, although a tad premature, is my new ‘Spirited Coaching Circle’.
I have secretly been yearning to start this group for months now. While I am right-brained and love all things creative and divine, I also appreciate the logic of our left-brains. I am, as you know, a Certified Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach and Renegade Muse Group Leader and this means that I’ve been trained to appreciate our entire brain – the anal and the artsy!
While still in the initial stages, I am designing a space that will be an on-going private area within my blog (until we outgrow) where I will post monthly themes, downloads, pdf’s, affirmations, journaling prompts, sound coaching advice and so much more – all will be Kaizen-inspired and will focus on Small Steps that will move you closer to following through on unfinished projects, making positive changes in your life and reclaiming your creativity.
We will then meet, discuss and carry out these Kaizen-inspired Small Steps in a private FB group.
It’s going to be good. Really good. And very reasonably priced. I want this group to be accessible to anyone who wants to be part of it or needs to be a part of it. For whatever reason.
I have so much to share. We can all learn together. Let’s do this!